On 2020.02.03, the JCoS of the FM member nations have triggered the start of Operation Shoolscath, which had been in preparation since December 2019. The purpose and strategic goal of Operation Shoolscath is currently covered by Federal Secrets law. FADO has been authorized to publish an operational log, to document the progress of this extensive operation supported by all nations of the FM. The operational log describes events in an action space which may currently not be disclosed.
As of 2020.05.04, the Operation Shoolscath is basically on hold. FM forces were at a breaking point just days before the Star Sickness truce started. MTBF relief forces were able to stabilize the situation. Under the Lockdown, the support for continuation of the operation is falling in the population, especially as Capricornia has withdrawn from the effort. In order to buffer the political influence of the MTBF organisation, they have been integrated into the Musogradian government setup. Decisions on the continuation of the operation expected in the June/July timeframe.
- 2020.02.01 - LNVO Bilateral Cancellation Agreement comes into force, separating the FM from certain international commercial entities.
- 2020.02.03 - Activation of new International Agreement with GKS, initialized by a series of conferences to gather information on the operational environment.
- 2020.02.10 - Core landing group moves into position, comprised of Musogradian and Capricornian marine forces.
- 2020.02.11 - "Osmir Beach" landing groups deployed, creating a secure perimeter at the coastline, supplied by further landings on the following days.
- 2020.02.14 - Further landing groups deployed at "Grumir Beach", led by MA "Black Marines". In a concurrent operation, ATAC parachute forces deployed about 5km inland and secured a perimeter around "Grumir Base". Both groups ensued high losses, with Grumir Base almost overrun. Air support by CAAMA units from the Capricornian Defence Force helps to stabilize the situation.
- 2020.02.18 - Deployment of "Kraken" sea tanks at Grumir Beach helps to widen the perimeter.
- 2020.02.19 - High losses at Osmir Beach and Grumir Beach after artillery exchanges with enemy forces.
- 2020.02.26 - First deployment of Balanda Volunteer Forces units at Grumir Beach. High losses, but permanent link to Grumir Base secured.
- 2020.02.27 - Additional Agreement with GKS signed, extending the operational scope of Operation Shoolscath.
- 2020.02.28 - Successful landing of armoured forces at Grumir Beach and Osmir Beach, including MOS and FTHow units. MOS units break through defense lines at some points, but fail to link landing areas.
- 2020.03.01 - Capricornian Defense Force support withdrawn.
- 2020.03.04 - "Musogradian Tactical Volunteer Forces" (MTBF) established, based on core units of Musogradij Armije units supplemented with veterans and volunteers from various milicia units. Preparations for rapid relief operation started.
- 2020.03.06 - Grumir base overrun, Grumir Beach and Osmir Beach perimeters threatened but held.
- 2020.03.13 - "Ivielscath" operation - landing of MTBF forces at Grumir Beach and Osmir Beach. High losses among newly assembled untrained units. Land link between beachheads established.
- 2020.03.17 - Star Sickness (aka CoVID 19) spreading in the operational zone on both sides since beginning of March reaches critical levels. Truce agreed, with all troops locked in position.
- 2020.03.18 - Star Sickness Lockdown starts over several days in all states of the F.M.
- 2020.03.20 - Exchanges with distance arms threaten truce, but are contained. No further exchanges since 2020.04.04.
- 2020.04.10 - MTBF High Command and adjoined officers of the 4 armies assume Supreme Command over operational area, contravening directives of the FM JCoS.
- 2020.04.28 - Brig. Gen. O. Celny, member of the MTBF High Command, accepts the office of Commissioner of the Dershowo. Military leadership of MTBF by Brig.Gen's V.Celny and S.Thorn.
- 2020.05.05 - Limited operations resumed, with short term goals to secure defensible positions.
- 2020.05.25 - In response to a series of long range attacks with Al Ghebra missiles, MA launched a response with "Princess C" missiles.
- 2020.06.16/17 - After an upsurge of enemy activity against the perimeter of Operation Shoolscath, MA again responds with a limited number of "Princess C" missiles launched from U2 LWFH and with BEAST artillery fire. Perimeter was stabilized successfully.
- 2020.06.20/22 - Balanda Volunteer Forces "Hand Of Steel" brigade deployed to strengthen FM positions.